How are you doing?! I hope that you are enjoying the sunshineee ☀️ 😃
I thought that I would give an update as baby girl just turned 8 months less than a week ago (time just flies 🥺)…
Now that I am at this stage of motherhood, I have learnt So So much. I feel so emotional thinking about my journey and how far that I have come. 🙏🏾
The time when I wasn’t sure how I was going to make it, the times when I have been so in awe and so in love with my child, the times that I am Exhausted and wonder when I will get my mojo back. There has been a lot of ‘times.’ 💭
I don’t think I really comprehended how much lockdown took away a chance to make memories with my daughter and although everyone is in the same boat, I feel guilty 🥺😩.
Now I am trying to make each day count!!! Hope went from 3 months to 6 months in a blink and now she’s 8 months; when just the other day I was doing her 6 months photoshoot.
Anyway, as much as I hate to think about how much she is growing. I am grateful to God for how far she’s come and how far I have come as a mother. It is not to be taken for granted at all.
My top tips:
1. Trust your mummy instinct!!! No one knows your child better than you, even if you are a new mother.
2. Take each day as it comes. It is not easy and it is indeed a full time job but we will get there!
3. All babies/ children need is nurture. They don’t care about what materialistic things and other random things we think about.
4. You learn as you go. Try not to dwell on the bad and don’t forget the good.
5. Motherhood is a blessing. I have bonded with so many other mothers on this journey, which is Amazing.
I will be interested in hearing other mums tips, what have you learnt so far in your journey?! Please share ☺️ x
ANJ TALKS ♡